Activation of the UAN Number is very easy. you can get your Universal Account Number from your employer which he will get issued from EPFO. Now Employees Provident Fund Organization has launched an online passbook facility known as PF e-Passbook for the EPF account holders by which they can check the status of their account. The process present at beginning of the Article.
Activation UAN Number
Activation UAN Number information. follow these steps :
- Visit EPF India official website.
- Mobile Number and Date of Birth
- You have to select one of the following documents to fill your details according to it. These document involve PAN Number, Aadhar , NPR , Bank Account Number, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Ration Card Number, Passport Number.
- Depending upon selection of document you have to provide number of document.
- Name as on document
- Email ID
- Write the words as you see in image and click GET PIN.
You will get a 4 digit pin on your mobile fill it and submit. After submitting the form you will get confirmation on your mobile. Hence it completes the registration process. Now you can login in member portal to check your EPF Status Online.
Your UAN will be activated soon. And once the activation is complete, you will be prompted to create a login user id and password for accessing the UAN services.
Note : If You Want Help For The Employees Provident Fund Organization, They Can Comment Down Your Questions And Problems Below, Or If You Want Any Information From Our Team Then Also Comment Below.
नोट : जो भी कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन से सम्बंधित कोई सुचना चाहता हैं! वो अपने प्रश्नों को और समस्याओं को नीचे कमेंट कर सकते हैं और अगर आपको कर्मचारी भविष्य निधि संगठन से रिलेटेड कुछ पूछना हो तो भी आप इस वेबसाइट पर कमेंट कर सकते हैं!